Recently, Raphael Moeis studied taekwondo.
Thursday, September 15, 2022 | 18:07 WIB
Matamata.com – Sandra Dewey has been sharing the growth and development of her eldest son, Raphael Moise, through her social media. In December 2022, the boy who is called Rafa will have his 5th birthday.
Raphael Moyes loved sports. Although only 4 years old, Rafa has tried different sports, you know! Recently, Rafa studied the martial sport of Taekwondo.
What does Raphael’s portrait of Sandra Dewey’s son look like? Let’s take a peek together!
1. Raphael Moise spent his school holidays learning taekwondo. Apparently Rafa wants to be as good at martial arts as his idol, Iron Man, Tony Stark.
2. Raphael Moise also just started learning to swim in June 2022. Although it’s only the first day of lessons, Rafael Moise is already looking good at swimming!
3. Until now, Raphael Moise is known to really love basketball. But it appears that Rafa is learning to play football, you know! Look at this, raffa ball dribbling in action!
4. Raphael Moyes’ skills in dribbling basketball are no longer in doubt. Rafa’s style is like a professional player while jumping the basketball floor with one hand, right?
5. Raphael Moeis always trains with passion. Even according to Sandra Dewey, Raphael Moise is always changing his hobbies and goals. Therefore, Rafa continues to try new games.
6. Raphael Moyes has the full support of his parents for sports. A form of support for Rafa is the presence of Hervey Moyes’ father who always takes time to deliver and accompany him to football practice.
7. Of all sports, Raphael Moise really likes basketball. Because of his love for basketball, which was his first sport of choice and learning, Rafa had to practice every week.
8. Dribbling two basketballs? Small! Raphael Moeis can even do basketball tricks that aren’t necessarily done by teenagers or today.
9. Want to know Raphael Moeis game schedule? Every Monday, Rafa practices football. On weekends, Rafa usually swims with his father. As for basketball, I think Rafa practices almost every day!
This is a portrait of Raphael Moyes, son of Sandra Deau, during sports. Calm down! What do you think?
Contributor: Neresa Prahastivi